How-To: Preferred Name Change for Students


Does iLearn say Chrysanthemum but you go by Chris? Stop the confusion, and change it! Students can request to use their preferred first name through the Registrar’s office.

On this page, click the accordion tab to open “Student Records Forms”  and the third gold link option is “Preferred Name Change.” Just fill out the form. Once this change is submitted and processed, people can get their EagleCards re-printed with their preferred name, they’ll just have to pay the re-printing fee of $10.