Following the results of our recent campus-wide survey, we are moving to the next phase in developing Tech’s Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) for 2026-2031. We invite members of the Tech community to participate in this important process by submitting mini-proposals for the new QEP topic.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Respond to the University’s vision, mission, and current strategic plan, Tech Tomorrow, a multi-year strategic plan to prepare and strengthen Tennessee Tech for the future;
- Respond to current institutional assessment data; and
- Respond to the results of the QEP topic survey referenced above.
- All proposals will be assessed by the QEP Topic Selection Committee using the rubric in the announcement.
- Three proposals will be selected for potential further development.
Rewards: Authors of selected proposals will receive monetary honoraria as detailed in the announcement.
Deadline: Jan. 26, 2024.
For more information, please click here.