ITS has recently improved the request process for instructor & advisor access to Self Service Banner (SSB). The Banner SSB Faculty/Advisor Access Form has been introduced in a digital method with automatic routing. We will no longer accept paper or PDF forms starting Thursday, July 23. This is required for instructors who need to be added to teach a course or courses. The information required for the form:
- Submitter’s name & contact info
- Instructor’s Name & T-Number
- The instructor’s supervisor (Name & Email)
- The starting Term for access
- Doctoral or Clinical qualification (if applicable)
The department may submit the request on behalf of the faculty or advisor. The form will be signed by the instructor’s supervisor, and SSB approver. The form can be found on the ITS Banner Information page:
Please contact Information Security for any questions regarding the new form.