E-Fest activities will bring approximately 800 people to campus and occupy facilities and spaces across campus, with some parking lot and road closures beginning Thursday, April 20 and continuing through the weekend.
Please be aware of the following:
Thursday, April 20 through Sunday, April 23
- All day Thursday, the Quad will be reserved for set-up
- Beginning the afternoon of Thursday, April 20 a portion of the RED commuter lot located between W. 8th Street and W. 10th Street and Stadium Drive will be closed until Sunday, April 23 for the human-powered vehicle competition.
- The GOLD parking lot located at Southwest Hall from the entrance on Stadium Drive will be closed beginning Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon.
Friday, April 21 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Stadium Drive will be closed beginning at W. 8th Street to W. 10th
- 10th Street will be closed beginning at the intersection of Stadium Drive to N. Whitney Avenue.
Saturday, April 22 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Stadium Drive will be closed beginning at W. 8th Street to the RED commuter lot located behind Volpe Library.
- A portion of the RED commuter lot behind Volpe Library will be closed.
Sunday, April 23 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The human-powered vehicle endurance race will begin and follow a course throughout campus. Roads and parking areas affected will be along the following roads:
- Stadium Drive
- 10th Street
- Whitney Avenue
- University Drive
- A Street
- Dixie Avenue
- William L. Jones Drive.
- Peachtree Avenue
- 8th Street
- All parking areas adjacent to the above race route MUST be vacant during the race. Parking areas will be closed along the race route beginning Saturday evening in preparation for the HPVC Endurance Race on Sunday, April 23.
For more information, visit https://www.tntech.edu/efesteast/.